It adds 2 new cars:
1) ZAZ 965, a 1960s soviet car for the people. It is meant to be an old crumbling piece of junk, that you can use as a starter car.
2) ZAZ BUG, a modified version of the original ZAZ 965 turned into a buggy. It is only RWD, but with fairly large rear tires and a bit of finesse, can get through pretty tough terrain.
1) The color customization doesn’t quite work right. It is only available on the ZAZ 965 for the outside color.
2) Guages aren’t functional yet.
3) Shop cards aren’t showing up.
4) Custom wheels aren’t showing up in the store.
Issues that are going to be resolved soon:
1) The shop cards seem to be working once the mod is packed.
Simulator Mods | Mods for ETS2, ATS, FS17, FS19, ST, SR
SIMUMODS.COM is your mod portal for simulators. Here you will find high-quality modifications for the Euro Truck Simulator 2, Farming Simulator 19, Farming Simulator 17, Spintires, Snowrunner, American Truck Simulator, MudRunner. All mods have been tested - here class applies instead of mass! In addition, there is news about simulations and occasional videos on the site that inform simulation fans about new simulations.
What is mod use for:
So, let’s begin: Mods are additional files, which expand your options and provide you with new possibilities. Each Mod is designed to solve particular problems and help to boost your chances to overcome boundaries. If you cannot move forward and it seems that you’ve tried everything, Mod might offer you unseen features which will make you overcome all kinds of obstacles. This is the reason, why free files are so popular all over the world – they assist a player and make everything solvable. If you find yourself in the situation where you have no escape, take a look at our suggested files and pick the needed upgrade. Don’t stay at the back of the line and surprise all your opponents. Become a leading player and accomplish goals that you even weren’t dreaming about. Sounds even too good? You will never know unless you experience it yourself. It’s definitely something worth trying – so go for it right now!